How To Be Good For Santa, Inc. flashcards are fun, interactive, portable, and an efficient way to help children learn “the secrets” for how to be good.
Topics include manners, social etiquette, good citizenship, anti-bullying, handling emergency situations, and other life lessons.
Each flash card includes:
- An individual behavior lesson
- Wonderfully illustrated animal character(s) that resonates with children.
- Expertly written exact words & actions for good behavior,
- Or exact words & actions for reacting good even when others act badly (with a core message that just because others act badly is not a reason to act badly in return).
- Rhyme for behavior.
- Real Life Helpful Tip(s)
- Role Playing Question.
Set 1 includes the following behaviors:
- Greeting People Nicely
- Being Polite
- Being Friendly
- Saying Please and Thank You
- Being a Good Listener
- Telling the Truth
- Giving Good Feedback
- Encouraging Others
- Being a Good Brother
- Being a Good Sister
- Complimenting Others
- Being Kind and Helpful to Pets
- Taking Care of Your Hair
- Good Use of Time
- Saying Excuse Me
- Making Your Bed
- Picking Up Your Toys
- Handling Emergency Situations
- Good Reaction To Littering
- Good Reaction To Bullying
- Good Reaction To Teasing
- Good Reaction To Arguing
- Good Reaction To Destroying Property
- Good Reaction To Fighting
- Good Reaction To Hitting
- Good Reaction To Being Loud
- Good Reaction To Pushing
- Good Reaction To Playing Too Rough
- Good Reaction To Someone Being Selfish
- Good Reaction To Rolling Eyes
Sell Sheet: How To Be Good, Flashcard Deck 1 and 2